RI STEAM Month
The Rhode Island Department of Education will be collaborating with the RI STEAM Center to celebrate STEAM Month 2023 in November! The purpose of RI STEAM Month is to celebrate opportunities that RI schools offer students in STEAM areas as well as highlight the importance of learning in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art+Design, and Mathematics areas.
LOGO DESIGN CONTEST:
Rhode Island high school students are invited to design a logo and slogan to be used on promotional items and public announcements during RI STEAM Month 2023.
- Creative & original artwork may be computer-generated, hand drawn, or a combination to create the logo
- Each entry should include a slogan or quote (with credit)
- Entry should capture the viewer’s attention and promote the innovative and collaborative nature of STEAM
- Teachers are encouraged to share the call for entries and support students who wish to enter their work
- Students may enter the contest independently
- Call for Entries: Access Selection criteria, competition rules, and entry form
- Deadline for entries is Friday, April 14th at 4:00 pm.